Lovely Family-break Wellness Vacation in Bad Ragaz, Switzerland
What about taking a well-deserved wellness vacation and spend some time with your family?
We live in a world where we have busy schedules, we’re always in a rush, and rarely think about the effects that daily stress can have upon our family and professional lives. Our physical and mental health’s have a high impact on the way we feel, on our productivity and, last but not least, on the relationship with our dear ones.
It’s important that, from time to time, we take a break, focus on our wellbeing and look for spending some relaxing, quality time with the people we love the most.
There’s nothing better than taking some time off and enjoy a holiday that will benefit both your health and your state of mind. And to make it a complete vacation, your family is the best company that you can have during your well-deserved, fulfilling getaway.
A wellness family-break will improve your and your loved ones’ mental and physical conditions, help you restore strong emotional ties, explore wonderful places and create unforgettable memories.
Are you ready to find out about an amazing family wellbeing vacation created for you and your family? Read on!
A Peaceful Family-Break Wellness Getaway in the Heart of the Mountains
Located in the middle of the picturesque mountain landscape of Heidiland region, Grand Resort Bad Ragaz gives you the chance to spend some quality time with your family in a unique atmosphere. There are so many things you can do:
- discover the idyllic region by bike together with your loved ones
- follow Heidi’s tracks on a mountain hike
- relax in the resort’s 5° Wellbeing & Thermal Spa while the kids are lovingly looked after.
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions
Grand Resort Bad Ragaz is right now offering a special summer promotion for its family-break wellness vacation. The package includes:
- 2 nights in a Family Room including a generous buffet breakfast
- Welcome drink
- 5° wellbeing package
- Daily child care for children from the age of three in the resort’s Children’s Villa (including lunch at the Restaurant Olives d’Or)
- Daily 4-course lunch or dinner at the Restaurant Olives d’Or or the Restaurant Bel-Air
There are two accommodation options you can choose from:
* Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz
- 2 Comfort rooms with a connecting door
- 3-4 people, 2 adults + 2 children
Price per family room and night: from $955
* Grand Hotel Quellenhof & Spa Suites
- 2 Junior Suites with a connecting door
- 3-4 people, 2 adults + 2 children
Price per family room and night: from $1,409
You will also enjoy:
Hospitality, wellbeing and health
- Generous buffet breakfast
- Welcome greeting and daily fresh fruit and water, Nespresso coffee and fine teas
- Access to the 36.5° Thermal Spa and the legendary Helena pool throughout your stay as well as bathing experiences in the popular Tamina Therme (public thermal spa)
- Daily health-promoting fitness and relaxation activities
- Exclusive beauty and skincare amenities in your room
- Use of the modern fitness centers work-IT-out and BENEFIT
Culture and literature
- Wi-fi throughout the resort
- Your preferred daily newspaper from our selection in your room
- Comprehensive range of literature in the resort’s own library as well as in the hotel lobbies
- Participation in a diverse cultural programme: piano music in the afternoon, selected concerts, interesting readings, impressive tours, amusing cinema evenings at the Teatro and additional highlights
- Weekly reception for guests featuring culinary surprises
Transport and more
- Transfer from Bad Ragaz station to the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz and back on your arrival and departure
- Transfer from Sargans or Landquart stations to the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz and back on your arrival and departure, for stays of three nights or longer
- Test drive in our popular Porsche Fun Car (3 hours, excluding petrol) subject to availability
- Spin à la Easy Rider on our Harley-Davidson (excluding petrol) during the summer months subject to availability
- Hire of Flyer electric bikes, mountain bikes, Head test skis and Head tennis rackets subject to availability
- Free use of the resort’s own 18-hole minigolf course in the Kurpark
Why Choose Us?
- Europe’s Leading Wellbeing & Medical Health Resort
- Welcoming atmosphere
- The resort is situated in eastern Switzerland, surrounded by mountains in the Heidiland holiday region, close to the famous city of Zurich
- The resort’s hotels combined with gourmet gastronomy with seven restaurants, plus wellbeing with its own thermal waters, golf course, business facilities, public thermal bath and casino
- The resort’s selection of wellbeing and relaxation offerings is supplemented by the internationally renowned Medical Health Centre services.
Recharge your batteries and spend some quality time with your dear ones! Find out all about the family-break wellness vacation package available at Grand Resort Bad Ragaz! Contact us!